First edition of the #GrowTheNorth fundraising breakfast!!
September 27, 2019, come listen to NPI President and CEO Charles Cirtwill give his annual update and answer your questions.
All that, while enjoying your morning coffee!
The breakfast will take place in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, September 27, 2019.
Wish to be a sponsor at the #GrowtheNorth Fundraiser Breakfast?
- Showcase your brand to experts and decision makers across the entire North
- Identify expansion opportunities for your business
- Strengthen your position as a leader in the North
- Networking opportunities across public and private sectors
- Unique face-to-face experience interacting with your consumers
- Break into niche markets that exist within Northern Ontario
- Expand your market reach through social media advertising and live streaming
- Opportunity to partner with Northern Ontario’s only public policy institute
About the Speaker
His published works focus on government structure and organization, business-government relations, inter-governmental relations, performance measurement and accountability. He has spoken across Canada and the United States on the role of think tanks in society, the appropriate assessment of government activities, and the use of school performance data to improve classroom practice and fully engage all education stakeholders.
He has worked in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors as a program manager, policy analyst, senior administrator, consultant and entrepreneur. Charles has also served as policy advisor to several political campaigns and has provided non-partisan advice and direction to provincial and municipal administrations across Canada.
He currently serves on the editorial board of the Mowat Centre and he has had leadership roles in multiple community organizations including Civitas, IPAC, Scouts Canada, local school associations and local homeowners associations. He attended Dalhousie University, earning a BA in Political Science, a LLB, and a MPA with a focus on quantitative and qualitative assessment of public policy and programs.