City of Thunder Bay CLMR
Community Labour Market Report: City of Thunder Bay
April 6, 2017 | Amandine Martel and José-Karl Noiseux
Northern Policy Institute has partnered with North Superior Workforce Planning Board – Your Local Employment Planning Council to provide communities with greater access to labour market information at the very local level.
The Community Labour Market Series provides local labour market indicators for communities in the NSWPB region, to assist leaders and organizations in the decision-making process. This information is intended as a starting point for an evidence-based conversation about why certain changes are occurring. It is now up to community members to explore and address the challenges and opportunities their community is experiencing.
The reports include information on ten key indicators:
- Employment by Industry
- Employment by Occupation
- Local Knowledge
- Population and Demographics
- Education, Literacy, Skills & Training
- Labour Force Participation
Continue reading Read the release
Reports from the series will become available throughout the next few months, and will be accessible for download here and at www.nswpb.ca/lepc.
If you don't see your community listed, please check back regularly for updates.
Do not miss out on a Commentary. Subscribe to our updates here!
- Community Labour Market Report - Schreiber
- Community Labour Market Report - Terrace Bay
- Community Labour Market Report - Oliver Paipoonge
- Community Labour Market Report - Gillies
- Community Labour Market Report - Neebing
- Community Labour Market Report - Conmee
- Community Labour Market Report - Aroland First Nation
- Community Labour Market Report - Greenstone